Google Video Success (finally...)

I had some initial issues uploading video content to Google Video. To read in detail see my blog entries at the Indie Features 06 blog.

But, low and behold, the technical stuff worked itself out (with a little help from their support) and now the "Hit" trailer and "Killing Down" trailer are online there...

"Hit" Movie Trailer:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1265865879186464161

"Killing Down" Movie Trailer:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7189917251048913094

As I've posted before, I'm pretty excited about the possibilites of Google Video. It's in Beta testing mode right now, but I feel it (and others) are going to be very important for indie film distribution and promotion.

-Blake


0 comments to "Google Video Success (finally...)"

Who Am I?

I'm a filmmaker who's produced & directed five feature films including the comedy SPILT MILK (available on iTunes), the new horror/thriller PHOBIA (on iTunes) and the action/thiller KILLING DOWN (which you can buy or rent at pretty much all the usual places).

I also created the Streamy and Webby award-winning web series PINK, which to date has been viewed online around 10 MILLION times at places like YouTube, Hulu, Koldcast and TheWB.com. And speaking of TheWB.com, I also produced and directed an online thriller for them called EXPOSED. It was released summer 2010. And most recently I created a new online sci-fi series called CONTINUUM, which is part of the online indie TV network JTS.tv - Just The Story and NOW available via VOD through indie platform Distrify.

Oh, and I don't shoot weddings. Thanks for asking though.

Blog Archive

Web hosting for webmasters
Site Meter