New York City

Went to NYC a week ago with my girlfriend and saw Matthew Tompkin's off-Broadway show "Transatlantic Liaison". Matthew of course plays the lead role in my new film "Killing Down".

I hadn't been to NYC in over 10 years... hadn't changed much minus the World Trade Center Towers being gone - that was definitely weird to see in person - but the city is still alive and well. I forget how darn busy and crowded that place is. We had a lot of fun though. Ate some great food. Did some shopping. Drank some too.

I do enjoy experiencing that lifestyle ever so often, but of course as they say - it's a nice place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there.


Times Square after midnight - we couldn't get a cab!
















Matthew (L) and me outside the theater (no, I didn't smile).
















Theater Row on 42nd Street where Matt's show was.
















Great trip. If you haven't been to NYC in a while... go! They're indie film scene is good too.

-Blake


0 comments to "New York City"

Who Am I?

I'm a filmmaker who's produced & directed five feature films including the comedy SPILT MILK (available on iTunes), the new horror/thriller PHOBIA (on iTunes) and the action/thiller KILLING DOWN (which you can buy or rent at pretty much all the usual places).

I also created the Streamy and Webby award-winning web series PINK, which to date has been viewed online around 10 MILLION times at places like YouTube, Hulu, Koldcast and TheWB.com. And speaking of TheWB.com, I also produced and directed an online thriller for them called EXPOSED. It was released summer 2010. And most recently I created a new online sci-fi series called CONTINUUM, which is part of the online indie TV network JTS.tv - Just The Story and NOW available via VOD through indie platform Distrify.

Oh, and I don't shoot weddings. Thanks for asking though.

Blog Archive

Web hosting for webmasters
Site Meter