"Killing Down" USA Film Fest Tickets...

Evidently, the Ticketmaster website is not selling tickets (yet) for the film festival. But, you can definitely buy them on the phone...

Okay, so here's the scoop for now:

TO BUY TICKETS FOR THE USA FILM FESTIVAL SCREENING OF "KILLING DOWN":

Call (214) 631-2787 and wait for a live operator.

Then say you'd like to buy tickets for the USA Film Festival screening of "Killing Down" on Tuesday May 2nd at 7:00pm.

Don't know when website purchase will be available, BUT as soon as it is I'll post a direct link.

Thanks!
Blake

UPDATE: Looks like Ticketmaster WILL NOT be selling tickets online for the festival. Yes, I know, this is ridiculous. I have no control over the ticket sales. So, unless something changes, please just buy tickets by calling the number above (if it does change I'll post another update). Tickets will also (assumably) be available at the box office the night of the screening. But, I'd suggest buying them in advance if possible. Hope to see you at the premiere!


0 comments to ""Killing Down" USA Film Fest Tickets..."

Who Am I?

I'm a filmmaker who's produced & directed five feature films including the comedy SPILT MILK (available on iTunes), the new horror/thriller PHOBIA (on iTunes) and the action/thiller KILLING DOWN (which you can buy or rent at pretty much all the usual places).

I also created the Streamy and Webby award-winning web series PINK, which to date has been viewed online around 10 MILLION times at places like YouTube, Hulu, Koldcast and TheWB.com. And speaking of TheWB.com, I also produced and directed an online thriller for them called EXPOSED. It was released summer 2010. And most recently I created a new online sci-fi series called CONTINUUM, which is part of the online indie TV network JTS.tv - Just The Story and NOW available via VOD through indie platform Distrify.

Oh, and I don't shoot weddings. Thanks for asking though.

Blog Archive

Web hosting for webmasters
Site Meter